I heart when you share! I really do, but please keep in mind that all images and text on this site are property of With Brandi. Feel free to use a photo and or an excerpt provided that a link back to my original post is included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me. Thank you much.
Sprinkle kindness like glitter… generously and all over the place. Yes, be kind always. Although, I do respect differing opinions please do so with the utmost respect to others. Building a community that is safe and accepting for all readers (and myself) is incredibly important to me. Comments that are made with ill intent and/or does not add value to the conversation, will be deleted at my discretion.
In 2009, our friends at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, it is important to disclose the following:
- The content of this blog is a source of income and therefore. may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- Products provided to this blog by our advertising partners and/or other companies for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and for receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is fairness and accuracy to my readers and I would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products, services, businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.